ETHICAL HACKING

Thursday, December 8, 2011

AIRTEL FREE MISSED CALL ALERT LATEST













Guys the old trick of getting miss
call alerts is not working in many
places. It included dialling
*321*881# or setting the call
divert number as +91957. Both of
these earlier tricks aren't working for
me anymore. But today I have
an exclusive trick for free missed
call alerts in Airtel. The mother of
all tricks airtel has one more loop.
This is an offer from Airtel I think
but not many are aware of it.

Just send an sms OFFER to 54321.
You will get an sms which says
free miss call alerts for 2 months.
In maharashtra you get 5 minutes
a2a for free with a validity of 1
month. Tried and tested by me.
Authentic and genuine...

5 comments:

  1. 101% working Kerala, Tamilnadu, karnataka, M.H Etc. . .After two month again send OFFER to 54321( Toll Free) repet above procedure.

    Enjoy all friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sreedeep
    do you get any new sms trick 4 kerala. ? Then share with us please. Because 1909 trick bloked. Please help us sir

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait buddy, I will try to give u new working sms trick. Bt above 1909 sms trick working fine for me. I think airtel withdrow that sms plan for sm activated numbers. Wait few days i will try to gv u new trick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Previous 1909 trik i first saw here. Thats why iam requesting to you. Anyway thanks for ur commitment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait buddy. I will try to gv u new free sms trick. So daily visit ovr blog.

    Thanks for ur great support.

    ReplyDelete