ETHICAL HACKING

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

BSNL FREE GPRS HACKED 2011 NEW!





Hai friends BSNL GPRS HACKED 2011 Its been a long time since i didn't post any gprs trick for BSNL users.
My friend at gujarat had submitted me a working trick.This trick is only tested in
gujarat.

First create a new account, name it as "MALLU TRICKS WORLD" Now enter the settings as below

Apn – Celloneportal

Proxy Address -192.168.87.163

Port -8080

Home Page –
mallutricksworld.blogspot.com.

*Enjoy friends!

->NoTE-Gujarat BSNL users Try this trick at zero balance and let me know if this trick works in other states via comments.t any gprs trick for BSNL users.
My friend at gujarat had submitted me a working trick.This trick is only tested in
gujarat.

First create a new account, name it as "MALLU TRICKS WORLD" Now enter the settings as below

Apn – Celloneportal

Proxy Address -192.168.87.163

Port -8080

Home Page –
mallutricksworld.blogspot.com.

*Enjoy friends!

->NoTE-Gujarat BSNL users Try this trick at zero balance and let me know if this trick works in other states via comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment